Thursday, April 15, 2010

zoology

Our camera has returned! Apparently in working order, but I can't check... because Canon didn't send back our battery or charger. Ugh. I don't know if they lost them or what but they're sending a replacement now. So once again, these babies better wait!

But we did get our washer and dryer today. Though, that didn't go without a hitch either- they initially installed the wrong washer. They called to tell me that bit of news after I had arrived to work so I had to leave early so they could switch it out. Not that I really minded leaving work. And it was an easy change and now we can do laundry whenever we want!

... Should I really be excited about that?

Anyway, no proper camera means no new pictures. But, hey, remember that one time Sean and I went to the San Antonio zoo? And I constantly promised to show you pictures and never did? Yeah, way back at Thanksgiving time? Wanna see them now? Okee dokee. I wish we had the telephoto lens back then but I did the best we could. I guess that I'll just have to make another zoo trip!

So bring on the pictures and a title accompanying each.


IMG_8385e
Bear Necessities (Sean suggested "Bear," then "Bear Walking")

IMG_8389e
Coy Koi

IMG_8418e
Monkey See, Monkey Do

IMG_8447e
Do Not Disturb

IMG_8451e
King Rodentia

IMG_8462e
What You Lookin' At?

IMG_8487e
Options, Options, Options

IMG_8500e
Stretch Marks

IMG_8514e
Anaranjado

IMG_8527e
WEIRDEST ANIMAL ON THE PLANET

IMG_8569e
Blue Hood

IMG_8589e
Dormant Amongst the Leaves

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Sean looks surprisingly alot like that monkey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stretch marks...HA! You're funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You will be oh so happy to be able to do laundry anytime. Apparently babies only go through clothes so we can practice doing and folding laundry--so nice of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to know that it runs in the family. I made Mom take a picture of me doing the same pose as that monkey sign :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't mean for my name to be rac!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the "Stretch Marks" condor looked familiar! :) We went to that Brackenridge Zoo the end of March, while on spring break. LOVE THAT PLACE!!!

    ReplyDelete