Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crying Over Missing Pictures

Every now and then, someone will tell me that they can't see any of the pictures on this here blog. That's just down right tragic, as pictures are the soul of The Bradley Bunch.

Can photos make up a soul? Can blogs have a soul?

Well that's neither here nor there right now. This picture problem is an issue that needs to be addressed immediately!

The only thing I can think of is that the viewer's internet program (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) is interfering with loading my Flickr photos. Or maybe the security settings keep them from loading. Or something entirely different is going on. So if anyone is out there that reads the blog but can't see the pictures, could you tell me what internet program you use (I feel like there's a way more accurate term than "internet program" but I can't for the life of me think of it)? Thanks a bundle and a half.

In the mean time, anybody else experienced anything like this? Any idea how to fix it? So you're better informed, the way I put pictures on the blog is thus:
1) Load piccy onto Flickr
2) Upon viewing loaded piccy, click on the "All Sizes" feature above the piccy, then choose the medium size
3) Copy the HTML below the medium size piccy
4) On Blogger, I go to the "Edit HTML" feature within the Post editing page and paste in the HTML
5) There's the piccy! (at least, there it is when I go back to "Compose" or click "preview" or publish the post)

Any ideas you may have are so very welcome. I'm a little stumped. And verklempt.

4 comments:

  1. I've always been able to view your pictures and I use IE on our laptop and Mozilla on our desktop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safari & Firefox work great for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Thanks for all the pics...I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's called a browser, right? I can see your pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete