Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kemah

IMG_9780e
I think our favorite excursion with the Bradleys was to Kemah. I liked just walking along, looking at the water, at the storefronts, at the birds, at the rides... it just gave a peaceful, happy feeling.

IMG_9795e
Austin, the youngest of the bunch, is now taller than me. It's completely bizarre.

IMG_9911e
They're big on photography. No wonder Sean and I both enjoy the hobby, it was bred into us.

IMG_9828e
Yep, photography. Of Austin and Rachel doing The Robot. I just love this fam.

IMG_9868e
They all like each other too. Pretty lucky.

IMG_9878e
They're always laughing and having a fun time. Hee hee ha ha.

IMG_9892e
Especially when there's funny seagulls swooping around overhead. Watch out!

IMG_9905e
They're so used to people, Sean snuck up right behind them. Boo!

And now for... FUNNY FACES!

IMG_9804e
Wooga wooga! I love that face. Particularly in silly form.

IMG_9852e
Somewhere, out there...

IMG_9801e
Smell something, Rach? Probably one of your brothers.

Alright, that's plenty. How 'bout a little sweetness.

IMG_9817e
Aw, no wonder this family gets along so well. Love is all around!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, that was also one of my favorite parts of the trip (NASA was fun as well, no matter what dad may say to disagree.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would ask you to take pictures at my wedding, but I'm already married. Your pictures are always so beautiful! You are a wonderful photographer!

    ReplyDelete