Friday, March 22, 2013

Road E O

IMG_8620e
Last week, we went to our last (ever?) big giant mega Houston Rodeo. I'm sensing a trend with this older boys- like all things we've been visiting lately, they just want to power through. No dawdling allowed! So while I think they liked seeing all the animals, they certainly didn't oo and aw. Though I'm pretty sure they enjoyed the Petting Zoo, full of goats, deer, kangaroos, and more! I stayed out with a sleeping Grey but from a few stolen glances, I could tell they thought it was pretty cool.

IMG_8644e
We saw and laughed at the Mutton Busting but finally saw the Pig Races. We've always missed it in the past, somehow. Those were some cute pigs.

IMG_8627e
Liam and Dash made themselves at home but quickly turned their attention to the tractor driving around next door. They like their wheels.

IMG_8629e
Grey was just happy everywhere we went. Such a good baby.

So long rodeo, it's been nice knowing ya!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed Katie. You guys are always doing really fun things! How you do it with all your kiddos, I will never know. Seriously, you should go out for Mother of the Year award or something. And how fun that Sean is with you guys so much too. I'm so glad your family has so much time together!

    ReplyDelete