Friday, March 8, 2013

Friends and Chocolate

Leaving the house is a tricky thing with a baby. I have to work around his three naps on top of the twins' nap. Sometimes I plan on going grocery shopping on a particular day but I just don't have the chance because naps were so incongruous.

So it was very unusual for Sean to call me up one afternoon and ask us all to come meet him in Rice Village that night. And more unusual for me to readily agree. What made the difference? Chocolate. We'd get free chocolate. From The Chocolate Bar. On the pretext of attending a med school meeting. Don't have to twist my arm! And I get to hang out with these awesome people:
IMG_8302e
Those three guys started med school together three and a half years ago, just them and their wives. Look at us now! And in just ONE WEEK (!) we find out where we matched for residency. Eep!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for getting out of the house! :) I take it that the twins are sleeping better? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete