Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Changes

IMG_8763e
The day after Match Day (I know, I know, I've got a stockpile of photos to post), we had a little celebration get together with some of the other LDS Baylor students and families.

IMG_8747e
It was there that the reality of the upcoming move hit me. I'm going to have to say goodbye to all these friends. We have to make new ones. We have to sell our home. We have to buy a new one. We have to say leave this city which I've spent the last four years getting to know. I have to start over in Minneapolis.


IMG_8757e
One friend, though, matched to Mayo, so we'll have a friend nearby! An hour away isn't so much, is it?


IMG_8752e
Being such a homebody, I'm a little nervous about making new friends. Especially since Sean is going to be so busy as a resident. Maybe that loneliness will motivate me?

IMG_8769e
The kids will be fine, though, I think they'll love the Minnesota environment. Plus they are so resilient, nothing will phase them for long. Bring on the change!

No comments:

Post a Comment