Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Captured Smiles

I don't have too many pictures of Grey smiling. No where near proportional to the vast amount of smiles he gives daily. That camera just makes him wonder, where'd mama go? what's this big black thing I'm looking at? So I set out to capture some smiles with daddy's silly assistance.
IMG_8453e
It started out as always, him wondering how he can get the camera in his mouth.

IMG_8455e
Then with a little tickling action, out comes the smile!

IMG_8460e
And as daddy proceeds to eat Grey's neck, he settles into a general state of bliss.

IMG_8461e
Oh yep, I'm still here, right behind the camera! Mommy loves you!

IMG_8465e
For Grey, life's good. What awesomeness will come next?

IMG_8466e
You're going to let me eat the camera?!

IMG_8449e
Ah, first, a stare-down. I think I know who's going to win.

1 comment: