Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Magna-Doodlers

Sean here. I had some photos and videos on my phone I wanted to get up on the blog. The boys have been quite keen with the Magna Doodle recently and I wanted to feature their prowess.

Liam busted this snail out the other day. He started with the outline and I asked if he was drawing a rabbit. He was like "No dad. Its a snail!" He put some eyes on and a spiral on his shell and I was pretty impressed. Not bad for a Magna Doodle!

The boys have become excellent readers over the past couple weeks. They're recognizing certain words and starting to sound out small words. I'm very impressed with them


4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! They are so sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shmoly, they're so literate! I am a lurker from Boston (I think I commented once before -- friend of a friend of a friend...), and I look forward to welcoming them to Harvard when they inevitably enroll here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive! Caleb can't even draw a shape...he copied me when I drew a circle twice. But otherwise it's still all scribbles. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snail is awesome! And I'm scared of how smart your kids will be with you two as their parents :-)!

    ReplyDelete