Wednesday, March 20, 2013

1/2

IMG_8576e
This little man is six months old today!

IMG_8591e
I remember with Liam and Dash's half year mark, I was just happy everyone was alive. I'm glad to say that  the six months with Grey has been much smoother. Probably because 1) there's only one of him, and 2) I know what I'm doing, kind of, this time. And I get comments all the time about how happy he is. He really is a sweet babe who's favorite thing is to grab your hair and pat your face. Now that he's sitting well, I can put a box of toys in front of him and he'll just go to town. He's been fighting his third nap lately but when he misses it, he doesn't sleep very well. So he's not ready to be a two-nap baby. He's fascinated by his brothers and is tolerating their closeness more these days.

I love him so, I'm one lucky mama.

2 comments: