Friday, July 22, 2011

Just Can't Get Enough

IMG_1480e
It's always nice to get the boys to bed for the night and have a little relaxation time for myself.

IMG_1503e
But do you know what I'm usually doing during those "Me Times" away from the boys? Looking at pictures of the them.

IMG_1491e
From editing photos to scrolling through old pictures to watching videos to studying the prints on the wall, I just can't help myself. I just can't get enough of those sweet faces.

IMG_1501e
Me Time is all about them. I guess that's what motherhood does and I sure do love it.

2 comments:

  1. I can't blame you! Just when I don't think they can be cuter, I see another post that I love about them even more! You've got some cute little guys there! :) We totally do the same thing with Kaylee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shots are seriously gorgeous! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete