Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Getting Groceries

I just made the most fantastic discovery! My local grocery store just bought new carts with...
IMG_1536e
... TWO child seats! This is nothing short of miraculous. They must have noticed me careening through their aisles pushing a stroller and pulling a cart like a nutjob.

What, don't make fun, this is really exciting for me! So many options are now open to me, it's fantastic.

IMG_1545e
But I still have to pull out all the stops to keep them happy by the end of the trip. All that waiting in the checkout line is a real baby buzzkill.

OK! Now's your challenge. With your new-found knowledge, can you tell which baby's which?

4 comments:

  1. Liam left, Dash right?

    My sisters are twins and I was one of the few who could always tell them apart, but I don't think it's a universal skill. It's definitely easier when you're around them all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back to the previous post and decided that in this photo, Liam is on the left, Dash on the right....right? ;)

    btw, I also LOVED the two seat shopping carts when Colter and Kathryn were younger!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! I like this game! Dash is on the right, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to guess Liam is on the right and Dash on the left based on hair style. But I'm the only one who thinks that so am probably wrong!! -Kim

    ReplyDelete