Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Everybody in the Pool

So, we're back home. Have been since Saturday. Sadly, Sean's six week vacation has come to a close. I'm in denial. It was more than glorious to have him around all the time. I don't even remember how to take care of children by myself anymore. Fortunately, I still have lots of vacation photos to display so maybe that happy-go-lucky feeling can linger a bit longer.

I never really introduced our Family Reuion (yes, "reuion," following the tradition of our mispelled T-shirts from our first reunion), did I? Well, we all went to Destin, FL for a week. And it was lovely. We all stayed in a big house with a pool, just a little jaunt from the beach. Sounds divine, doesn't it? You're right.

IMG_0742e
I think the pool was just as big a hit as the beach. Kids were in it all day, every day. I think Dash and Liam even preferred it to the beach.

IMG_0730e
See Dash just soaking in the little mini-pool?

IMG_0729e
Sean got a sunburn on the first day. And of course Liam does his Superman arm.

IMG_0740e
Speaking of Superman, look how Noah lifts a resting Uncle Bubba. Impressive.

IMG_0718e
Anyway, the boys weren't quite as splashy as they had been in the hot tub in CO. They just liked to look around, take it all in.

IMG_0704e
Or play with the pool toys.

IMG_0756e
Olivia provided some bubbles which Dash very much enjoyed.

IMG_0774e
This was a requested photo by Ethan to put on the blog. Done, sir.

IMG_1054e
Oh, look who lost a tooth!

IMG_0747e
Sweet Naomi hanging poolside.

IMG_1073e
A little monkey-boy.

IMG_1080e
Mom wouldn't let me take a picture of her in curlers so she stuck her hat on. Don't be mad, mom.

IMG_1033e
Matt had a good ol' time.

IMG_1037e
Goggles, that's the way to go! We all just loved that pool. (also, I super love this photo)

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I LOVE that last picture...and what amazing eyes he has to come through the goggles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pix. Keep 'em coming. Looks like you all had sooooo much fun. I sure thought of you all week.

    ReplyDelete