Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nifty Fifty

I was getting in a map-making urge this week, and having just returned from a grueling drive halfway across the country I wanted to keep track of where we'd been in the good 'ol USA. I'm counting states that I have been in at ground level - flying over doesn't count. We're leaving again for Florida on Friday, so I tossed Alabama on for good measure. I don't think any of us has been to Alabama yet... So without further ado...

Me - Sean - I don't think I ever made it to WV...


Katie - Maine!


Liam and Dash - not too shabby for just one year old. Now we just need some more vacation time to get the rest. And another trip to Hawaii...

3 comments:

  1. Impressive! That's alot of states!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean...you visited your great aunt Pat in WV when you were a wee lad so you can check that one off your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come visit us, we're 26 miles from the Ohio River and then into KY!

    ReplyDelete