Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Achievements

(sorry for the late post- internet issues!)

Some of the things my chillin's have accomplished during this Colorado vacation:
IMG_8948e
Liam took his first steps! It was back on May 29th. Whereas Dash took his first steps to his mama, Liam took his first ones to a spoonful of ice cream. I see where their priorities lie. But they've been getting in a lot of practice zipping around to different people and they're sooo excited about it.

IMG_8872e
Liam can't get enough of his tongue. It's poking out between his lips half the time I see him. And in the last couple days, Dash has started to hang his tongue out like a little puppy.

IMG_9262e
They're newest habit is to crawl up to my lap, plop their faces onto my legs and then flip over with a big grin on their faces. It's incredibly precious.

IMG_8951e
They're awesome wavers. I couldn't even count how many pick-me-ups they've given to random people in various stores, but they leave a whole lot of people smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment