Friday, June 3, 2011

Chow Down

IMG_8933e
A little before we left for Colorado, we ran out of pureed baby food and never bought any more. On purpose. They're strictly real-food-eaters now. Ay ay ay, you should see them any time there's any food visible- FEED ME FEED ME FEED ME! Honestly, they never stop eating if there's food in front of them. I never know when they're full because they just don't stop. They must have their dad's metabolism.

Also, they're cow's-milk-drinkers now. It took them a while to like the stuff but I think they're finally rather used to it. I actually really like that they're weaned. I don't have to bury myself in a pillow mountain- necessary to nurse them- while they whine and yell on the bed, impatient for a meal. It became more frustrating than anything. And I don't have to be there when they wake up. So this is a good change.

IMG_8925e
They've been excellent eaters while at G&G B's house. Everyone's impressed. And since there's only one high chair, everyone gets a turn holding a boy for their meal. They don't care one bit as long as there's num nums to gobble down.

No comments:

Post a Comment