Thursday, June 16, 2011

Alma Mater

IMG_0361e
Since we were in Utah anyway, Sean and I had to introduce Dash and Liam to our alma mater, BYU. I'm a little embarrassed by how excited I was for them to see the campus. Between visiting Avery, other friends, and that regimented sleep schedule (although I think every nap started at least a half hour late) we only had about an hour to explore. We took a quick tour and, most importantly, had ourselves some Creamery Chocolate Milk. Should have bought a gallon of that stuff.

IMG_0273e
I think the boys most liked the Eyring Science Center with all the fun mini-experiments. They especially loved the drum that, when hits, shoots out a big puff of air.

IMG_0327e
We pointed out buildings, like the Benson, in which Sean and I spent a lot of time. See how much they cared?

IMG_0344e
Oh our wiggly boys. They're just so happy to be at BYU, right?

IMG_0349e
Here they are, scoping out the place, thinking, "I think this is the college for me." Right on, boys.

IMG_0356e
GoooooOOO Cougars!

2 comments:

  1. Awww BYU is so pretty in the summer. That's cool that you guys got to go back for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture and comment made me laugh :-)!

    ReplyDelete