Monday, May 2, 2011

Outing

On Saturday we had a little family outing, much like many other weekend family outings. But this time, I documented it.
IMG_7368e
We went out to eat at Black Walnut (I recommend). Liam was in charge of the pager and took his job seriously. He really wanted to try my pasta.

IMG_7369e
Dash wanted to be in charge too but Liam wasn't budging.

IMG_7381e
We find it's really nice to eat outside when we're all together (as long as it's not too hot). Our added extra mess and noise isn't such a big deal out there.

IMG_7417e
We followed dinner with a visit to the book store and let the boys crawl around the kids section. They promptly found the best invention for children I've ever seen: books with wheels. Bam, my boys' two very favorite things in one!

IMG_7420e
Don't those eyes say, "Please, Daddy, can we get them? Pleeeease?" You better believe we did. Especially since they already ate them.

IMG_7398e
Then, since the boys were so cute, I wanted to take some cute family pictures. But, of course, each time the shutter timer wound down, the boys had scurried 10 feet away. I had given up and was just taking some pictures of my three men until Sean pointed out that they were staying still. A miracle!

IMG_7401e
So I captured this one. Not the best but the boys are showing their natural adorableness.

And thus we see what the Bradleys do whence they leave the house.

1 comment: