Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 12, 2011

IMG_8332e
Liam Bradley
Age: 1

IMG_8266e
Dashiell Bradley
Age: 1

IMG_8306e
"Did you know? It's my birthday today!"

IMG_8318e
"Mine, too! It's my birthday, too!"

IMG_8347e
That's right, my little bitty babies are now little one-year-old men. Sometimes people will ask me how their personalities are different and I never know what to say. I mean, they absolutely are different but they've developed so much depth over the last year that I can't come up with a quick summation. They're just... them, you know?

IMG_8350e
Absolutely perfect little men. Every day since you were born, Liam and Dash, I love you more and more. You have a firm hold on my heart. Every moment with you is a blessing. Your smiles and giggles will always bowl me over and your hugs and kisses will always make me sigh with happiness.

Happy birthday, my Lovebugs!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the over head shot of them in the grass! Such an interesting perspective. Happy Birthday to your cute boys :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your cute little men! Seriously, those eyes bare into my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dash and Liam!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! I can't believe they're one. Time flies. And they're eyes are still SO blue, they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I can't believe it's been a whole year!!!! Really? I mean like, really really? I love looking at their sweet, beautiful faces.

    (Your photography is so beautiful. Can you come out and take pictures of my boys? Thank you.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so envious of your photography skills. Awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete