Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Pioneer Woman and I are basically best friends

IMG_0935e
So my blog/photography/cooking/life idol likes my babies.

For those who may be unaware, the Pioneer Woman holds photography contests where participants submit photos according to certain themes. The current theme is Brothers (one I've been eagerly anticipating since she did Sisters about a month ago). So I've been entering pictures of the boys and, ta da!, she featured the one above! I'm in group three and I super-squealed when I discovered it!

It's funny, I don't think it's a particularly good photo, just pretty funny. I guess she thought it was funny enough!

So now that I've met her, we shared the same toilet, and she called my babies cute on her blog, I'm pretty sure we're BFFs.

7 comments:

  1. Cool! I think it's a great picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! I totally saw that picture but didn't know it was yours. I would running around telling my neighbors :-). You are nearly famous now, you know?! I'll put in a good word for you if you make it to the finals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I was hoping you'd enter some fabulous pics of your boys in PW's contest this week. I mean, they were pretty much made for this one. :)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, that's so cool!! I love the PW photography contests - there are so many interesting photos to look at. Now I feel cool for just knowing you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I've been meaning to ask you if you are super excited about the Pioneer Woman's new show on Food Network. Have you been watching it?

    ReplyDelete