Friday, April 1, 2011

The Field

We have our very own yard but I don't take the boys out there hardly ever. Because, well... that's Pogo's... "domain." So the idea of the boys sharing that grass grosses me out.

BUT we did take them over to a field! Full of flowers and bugs and grass and poky things.

(and I did a variety of photo edits, to add a little spice)
IMG_6175e
All boys need a place to explore, don't you think?

IMG_6192e
Did he just pick a flower or squish a bug?

IMG_6204e
It was a little sunny- they could only open their eyes if we gave them some shade.

IMG_6167e
Liam has been quite interested in Dash's ears lately. Poor guy keeps getting an ear-full of finger when they're in the side-by-side stroller.

IMG_6217e
Uh oh, Dash is giving me the stink eye. I think he's ready to go. Or maybe he's just fed-up with the ear flicking.

IMG_6219e
Isn't it funny, the back of the hair is a bit different from each other. Liam's comes to a point at the bottom while Dash's just drifts to the side.

IMG_6222e
My sweet boys looking extra sweet.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures. Love the subtitles. They always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The edits are super fun and the boys are super cute :-). The light in these pictures are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that koala bear onesie is the cutest thing ever!! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete