Thursday, April 21, 2011

Daddy's home!

IMG_6624e
We three non-workers of the Bradley Clan just love when Daddy comes home.

IMG_6707e
I love to gaze at his entracing visage, those deep eyes, that perfect nose, that fantastic smile...

Excuse me, my heart got a little side-tracked.

IMG_6743e
The boys love to have someone else to cuddle and roughhouse. They've started to key in that the garage door opening means someone special is about to show up.

IMG_6974e
But especially right now, with a poor little sick Liam (and I'm sure Dash will soon too fall victim), they just wanna snuggle in their daddy's arms. I don't blame them, his cuddles always make me feel better, too.

2 comments:

  1. Precious!
    (and I answered your question on my post last night in the comments)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! You are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete