Monday, April 4, 2011

Have I Mentioned...

Have I Mentioned... (get ready for video overload)

...the boys are crawling for realz?
After four months of scooting along their bellies, I was convinced they'd walk before they ever crawled on all fours. But, alas!, Liam sprung up one day about a month ago and Dash was soon to follow. Now I can't count on them to sweep the floors with their tummies anymore. Bummer.

...the boys are pro cruisers?
There was a while where the biggest cheers weren't given to pulling themselves up but to safely getting back down. We're probably down to 1-2 head boo-boos per baby per day! I'm glad I don't have to hover all day every day anymore. Once they became stable standers, they became stable movers. They're liking this new dimension of freedom.


Here's a peak at their footwork finesse.

... the boys started sharing?
When I say sharing, I mean that Dash (and Liam's starting too) offers his chewed-up toy to your face so that you can try biting it too. The look on their face when they do it, like they just had the most brilliant idea, is just so sweet. Dash even occasionally shares with Liam but it definitely hasn't gone the other way quite yet. And sharing is out the window if they're both after the same toy!

... the boys make a cool hand-mouth sound thing?
This has been going on for months and it's still cutely funny. And I can't figure out what to call it.

...Dash likes to whack his head?
Wouldn't you think this hurts?

...at odd moments, they'll break out in wild waves?
They're just so excited, it comes out their hands! (and pretend you didn't see what Dash did at the end of the video)

1 comment:

  1. I think I've said this before, but your boys are beyond adorable! I love seeing them in action!

    ReplyDelete