Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Hiding Spot

Pogo has a little hiding spot under a table next to the couch where she squirrels herself away when she doesn't want to be bothered by little babes (well, she always doesn't want to be bothered, so I guess when she especially wants to be alone).
IMG_6913e
Or should I say, she had a hiding spot, until Liam discovered it the other day, followed quickly by Dash. They crawled in, sat down, looked at each other, and giggled giggled giggled. I guess they knew how sneaky they were being.

IMG_6915e
I, too, was trying to be sneaky with my picture-taking, peaking through a little opening, but Liam must have sensed the intrusion- see him looking around for the culprit.

IMG_6924e
Dash spots me first, being closest to the entrance. And gave me a rather proud look at making such a fine discovery.

Pogo, on the other hand, is not the least bit excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment