Sunday, March 6, 2011

Clip

Liam and Dash have taken a big step in their little baby lives. They experienced another first on Saturday. It was...

The First Haircut

It was time. Their hair was getting oh so straggly. Though, the before pictures below don't show that so well. Go look at the Arboretum pictures to see how goofy their hair was getting.
IMG_5238e
Liam Before

IMG_5293e
Liam After

BAH! Where'd my baby's soft fluffy hair go?! Now it's so... even and... short!

IMG_5236e
Dash Before

IMG_5271e
Dash After

Don't worry, we kept some of that soft fluffy baby down for posterity's sake.

Do you think the cut makes them look even more similar? My parents think so.

We used clippers with the longest attachment (an inch) and I highly recommend it. No scary scissor-wielding around my babies. Plus there's much less room for error. Just a couple missed spots that make me giggle when I discover them.

Oh, I have some pictures from before the haircut that I still need to blog about, so when I do put them up, don't think my boy's have Harry Potter-like locks that grow back in a day. It can be a game to see when I finally catch up!

Their first haircut... my little boys are growing up...

1 comment: