Monday, March 21, 2011

Keeping Us Company

IMG_6075e
After hearing that the surgical rotation (which Sean is currently experiencing) is fantastically time-consuming, mom became concerned that I'd be needing some help while Sean was busy at work. So she planned a trip out to give me a hand (what a nice excuse to satiate her twin boy cuddle craving).

She chose last week as the time to come, which was quite fortuitous. Seeing as Sean worked 75 hours last week, Sunday to Friday (which fittingly ended with an unexpected 18-hour day)! Not to mention the daily commute.

It would have been a little lonely 'round here.

IMG_5548e
I think Liam and Dash liked having some new faces to greet them.

IMG_5966e
Not to mention having someone new to play with!

IMG_5976e
Because these boys really like to play.

IMG_5980e
Oh, did you know they liked to play? They do.

IMG_6000e
Dad tried to reinforce proper Pogo-petting etiquette. Those floppy ears are just so temptingly grab-able!

IMG_6060e
It was nice for me to not be the sole victim of their sharp little teeth.

IMG_6065e
Yes, he has a problem.

No, just kidding. Dad's actually being very inventive. In order to make use of the last dregs of syrup clinging to the sides of the bottle, he poured milk into the bottle for a little chocolate milk. And why dirty a glass when you've got a handy dispenser ready to use?

IMG_6011e
I'm sure there's an equally logical explanation for this decision.

IMG_6077e
I must say that my parents thoroughly enjoyed my kids and my kids thoroughly enjoyed my parents.

IMG_6107e
And my dear hubby is so glad that the three of us had such wonderful company.

6 comments:

  1. This is great! My bro and sis-in-law look fantastic! So do the Bradley Bunch. Love all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad's a genius. :)

    Your boys are the cutest, as always.

    And your photography always rocks my socks off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys are getting so big! You can really tell when other people are holding them. I can't imagine working 75 hours...these doctors are crazy :-). I'm glad you got to have a fun visit with your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me scared for rotations, especially surgery! I'm so glad you had some good company for the week though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure do love all these people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you all enjoyed such a wonderful visit!! :)

    ReplyDelete