Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Zoo Time with Gma

IMG_5577e
My mom came a few days before my dad, so we filled the time with a little shopping and a trip to the zoo!

IMG_5584e
Liam was mesmerized by the jelly fish.

IMG_5592e
Dash seemed... unimpressed.

IMG_5595e
Come on, Dash, this is pretty cool.

IMG_5616e
While sometimes the stroller doesn't offer the best vantage point...

IMG_5659e
It was the perfect height for frond-pulling.

IMG_5666e
Funny story: While we were watching some monkeys, the lady next to us called over to a kid, "Hey Liam, come over here and look at this. Liam!" My Liam just stared and stared at that lady, brow furrowed, probably very confused why she knew his name.

Also, I have to hand it to my mom, monkeys give her the willies and she walked through a whole exhibit of them! Way to sacrifice for the kids, mom!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Liam watching the jelly fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am always SO impressed with your photog skills!

    ReplyDelete