Thursday, March 3, 2011

This and That

I wanna talk about the funny little things Liam and Dash do. So I'm gonna.

Sometimes Liam gets up on his hands and feet, drops his head, and looks behind him through his legs. Adorable.
IMG_4596e

When Dash sneezes, he does a sort of fake mini-sneeze before he lets out the real thing. Adorable.

Both of them say "Da da da" incessantly, but even more often when Sean's around. And then they get even cuter and just whisper it. Adorable.

I love to see what kind of bedhead they'll wake up to. Adorable.
IMG_4649e

Liam now sits himself up from his tummy and then waves his arms around wildly in excitement. Adorable.

Sometimes they'll press their forehead against the window for leverage when pulling up on the sill. Adorable.

Both of them are really enjoying trying more grown-up foods and sometimes things get messy. Adorable.
IMG_4719e

They always light up when they see Pogo, without fail. Adorable.

Their smile features a generously-sized gap between their front teeth. Adorable.

Dash enjoys rocking front to back when he stands up. Adorable.

I can tell they really adore their papa and just want to play with him all the day long. Adorable.
IMG_4629e

4 comments:

  1. and you are their ADORABLE MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, I love seeing those little guys grow up! I can't believe how much they've grown and I want to see them again! Also I want to see you and Sean, maybe I'll move out to Houston...that might work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post. It's fun to hear what your boys are up to. They sound like such cute little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, my friends just returned from an internship in South Africa and their toddler was doing the same thing with looking between the legs. One of the ladies in her ward told her that's a sure sign that the parents are ready to have another baby. Just so you know :)

    ReplyDelete