Tuesday, March 31, 2009

[check] and [check]


The thesis... is done! Well, sort of- I need to add a couple things before I defend it. But it's done enough for the department!


Incidently, I'm finally published! Take a gander if you'd like. It should be printed in the journal next month. I tell ya, it's so exciting to see my name on there. Of course, my professor submitted my nickname rather than Kathryn. How... informal. I'm not surprised. We should be trying to publish all the data that's in my thesis, as well. I'm famous!


Hmm, I think now I'll catch up on today and yesterday's newspaper. I'm a tad behind. And then, I think I'll sleep.

12 comments:

  1. Hooray for thesis being done! I checked out your to-be journal article and I must say that you scientists are lucky--you get to do things with a group! :P But that's awesome, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooOOOOoooo congrats! that must feel great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!!! Time to party!!

    And we still need to get together sometime. We don't have the excuse of Fablehaven anymore. Although we just bought the 4th book, so if you want to keep reading, we have all of them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! You go girl! I bet it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Katie!!! You're awesome...and by the way, Danny's officially jealous your done and he still has a long way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one crazy title though! Must have been a lot of work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, you rockin' scientist with your cool MS degree. We now have something very official in common (MS degree - although in vastly different fields!)

    Congrats! (Good job stickin' to the thesis deadline and for your first publication!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are incredible!! Congrats on being done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! You're almost ALL DONE! And I've been wondering when that paper was coming out....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hard work is a reinforcement to my decision to NOT go back to school.

    Good job, Katie!!! Now, defend your ground from those nit-picky professors.

    ReplyDelete