Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Pogo

[Sigh] I miss my dog.

Pogo was my Christmas present my freshmen year of high school. Now she's over 9 years old and because of college, I haven't been around for half of her life! I don't know what it is about Provo but there isn't one good place that allows pets without tacking on a huge fee to the rent.

But guess what, whenever we move this summer, I am GOING to live where I can have pets. I want my Pogo back! She's such a cute, cuddly, sweet, fun dog, and it's time that she's mine again!

Thank goodness Sean is a dog person, too. He grew up with Murphy, whom I met once when visiting his house before Sean's mission. Have you ever seen more beautiful ears?

Are any of you dog people too? Or perhaps you prefer the feline? Or maybe something more innocuous, like fish or lizards? I bet some of you are the No Pet type. You cold-hearted weirdos :)

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, Utah is a pretty anti-dog kind of state. A lot of them like to keep their dogs outside. Go figure.

    I'm sure that Pogo will do flips when she hears that you're taking her back. Or, maybe that'll be mom doing the flips? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Pogo too, but it is definitely your turn. Pogo will be most delighted when the time comes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dog's a dog, and a duck's a duck, and a cat... is a person

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cat IS a person. And I can't believe Pogo is 9! Crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't say I'm anti-pet, but the thought of having to take care of one and pay for one is enough for me to say "no thanks". At least until I have kids begging me for one, which I'll end up taking care of anyway.

    ReplyDelete