Thursday, March 12, 2009

2 lips

The internet has just failed me. I thought any answer could be found within the World Wide Web (remember when people called it that?) but no. I was wrong. I could not find a single, legitimate tulip joke. Not a one. I know they exist, there's a shell of one floating around my head, but it could not be found online.

So if you know of a good tulip joke, please share, I need to know!


Something like, What's a kiss's favorite flower? Tulips! HAhaha!


I need some help.


But if YOU want to find fields of tulips, not to mention an endless supply of clogs and windmills, head to Holland, MI- where the Dutch call home. In America. Where the Dutch call home in America. Yes.

4 comments:

  1. Pictures are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulips are my very best most especially favorite flower. I just think they are so happy. Loved the pictures. Someday, when I'm cool enough to own photoshop, I'm going to need lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, did you take these pictures? If you did, it takes a lot more than photoshop to make such good pictures-- it takes photography talent. They are great! If you didn't take them, they still look good, don't worry.

    And this is the best "joke" I could find on the internet:

    "Vegetables - Quotes for Gardeners

    Everyone has these on their face?
    Tulips"

    I know, I know. Not good enough. But there were some other funny ones on the page:

    "No man in the world has more courage than the man
    who can stop after eating one peanut."
    - Channing Pollack

    and

    "What do you call a stolen yam?
    A hot potato."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Holland rocks. And rolls. And is cold. Very cold. I bet you were cold taking these pictures, yes?

    ReplyDelete