Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Green

I knew you'd come through. Not only did Adele leave me a wonderfully cheesy tulip joke (see previous post's comments) but my ol' buddy Jessica provided me with an instant classic:

What do A's and tulips have in common?

Ponder that for a few moments and we'll come back to the hilarious answer!

First, let's revist one of those tulip pictures...

Let's compare the original photo I took to this end product after being subjected to some boosts in Photoshop, as shown in the previous post. Ugh, the original always looks like crud in retrospect.

This here version followed a tutorial to look like watercolor. It works for that other tulip picture I posted, but not so much this one.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I think this version's the winner, ha ha!




And now you're dying to know.... What do A's and tulips have in common?


They both have B's coming after them!

2 comments:

  1. I love all your photoshop pictures!

    I like your dream about Hailey! Maybe she'll start talking soon...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smile when I read 'The Bradley Bunch' Thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete