Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Last week, as I was turning out the light after completing a session of late-night reading, I slightly awoke Sean from is gentle slumber. He began mumbling odd sounds, so being the kind wife I am, I decided to take full advantage of the situation. I kept asking him questions but I couldn't quite make out anything he was saying. I finally asked something like, "Are you sure?" and he responded...

"... Tuuuuuuurrrrrrrdy turdy turdy tuuurdy turd turd turdy." HA HA HA HA HA! This continued for at least 30 seconds and I proceeded to laugh for ten minutes. Oh my goodness, it was too funny. At one point Sean started laughing too and said "I love you turd."

None of this he remembered when I recounted the story to him in the morning. This is the best part of being married.

HAPPY TURDY DAY EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. Who would have thought that would be a positive comment!!!

    ReplyDelete