Saturday, November 1, 2008

Prospectus?

Whew doggie, it's been quite the week! I finished writing up my prospectus (essentially, my proposal for my thesis project) on Tuesday and presented it to my committee on Thursday. So what what with writing, powerpoint making, and doing a bunch of TA work (including reading until 2 am so I could be prepared to help a student at 8am... need more sleep...), I've been a little preoccupied. The presentation went pretty well and I just have a few things I need to tweak. But when I finally finished the presentation (one hour of presenting and another of being questioned. Intense) I felt EXHAUSTED. And I have since then. I admit, sleeping in today helped the lethargy quite a bit, but I still feel like I need a vacation. Since that's not feasible, I'll just remember our Hawaii vacation from May. Pictorially. On this trip, you can join us!



















































































1 comment:

  1. Wow, those pictures are amazing. The perfect vacation for me, too! Just think: only three weeks (including this one) till Thanksgiving break!

    Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete