Thursday, November 13, 2008

Old Television Memories

Do any of you remember the good ol' days of ER, with Dr. Green and Dr. Ross and Nurse Hathaway? I sure did love that show. But then it got dumb and I stopped watching. Such a shame, there was so much good about ER.

But I've started up again this season. Probably because they advertised they were bringing old characters back. Even Dr. Green! I was a little curious how they'd accomplish that since they killed him off a couple years ago. I mean, this isn't Pushing Daisies. Ugh, it was so sad. He was the best character and so many bad things happened to him. Anyway, he came back in a flashback today. LOST style. I'm not even kidding, watching him on the show again was magical. I'm embarassed I was so happy. Am I weird or is anyone else like this, either with ER or other characters? I don't care if it's weird, it makes me happy :)
Now where can I watch the first few seasons again....

2 comments:

  1. K to the B!

    I'm the same way, I loooooooved old ER but then it got dumb. That's so weird they brought back Dr. Green LOST style! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Dr. Green was cool. 'Twas sad to see him die. I stopped watching ER maybe 8 years ago? So the emotional attachment wore off long ago to care enough to watch ER again to see Dr. Green. Was it cool?

    ReplyDelete