Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Centennial State

Thanks to the generosity of Sean's family, both Sean and I were able to spend the weekend in Colorado! The best part was just getting away from the everyday. Other fun things:

BYU vs Air Force- Even though our team wasn't consistantly playing well, it made for a fun, thrilling game. Though if that had caused us to lose, I might not have found it so thrilling... And there was an awesome fighter plane flyover at the beginning, the sudden woosh of sound and tension in the air, it's an experience. Of course I forgot to bring my camera to the game, so none of you can experience it. Boo.

Bond- saw it, liked it, recommend it. Definitely action-packed.

PUPPIES!- The Bradleys just got a new puppy and have his brother for a little bit as well. It was sooooooooOOOO fun to play with them and try to avoid being caught in the middle of their "rough housing." Got pictures this time!


Interview- Sean completed yet another interview, this time at the University of Colorado (the excuse for our excursion to CO in the first place). It went super great and he had fun talking with a professor who's from St. Paul. And he knew a couple students there, too. Bonus!



***************************************************
Complete side-note: WATCH PUSHING DAISIES TONIGHT! It's such a fun show, witty, hilarious, snappy dialogue, great characters. Plus it's filled with stunning colors and cute quirkiness, despite essentially revolving around death, ha ha! And for some reason it's teetering on the edge of being canceled. This cannot happen. So all of you, watch it! You'll love it, I always come away thinking and smiling. Check this out if you want some background.

2 comments:

  1. I like that show. That was even one Josh would watch with me last season. For some reason, I haven't gotten back into it now. Honestly, though, I'm not watching too much of anything though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I was reading bottom up and didn't see the Pushing Daisies was part of the Colorado/puppies post. My oh my, those are some cute pups. Didn't you just want to take one home with you? (Cross my fingers that Pogo can join you two soon!)

    ReplyDelete