Sunday, November 2, 2008

Don't try this at home. EVER!

Sean and I decided to dress up for the ward Halloween party and sean came up with the most brilliant costume idea!
Yes, ladies and gents, we're the Mythbusters. Ignore the few letters missing from my shirt, heh heh. I think Sean completely captured the essence of Jamie Hyneman, so you ought to see a full body shot:
He just needs to get a belly and you couldn't tell one from the other.
We held on our beards with double sided tape and, sheesh, any sort of talking would wiggle it right off! Lots of adjusting necessary.



The Ward Party was really quite fun- it was a giant clue game. Although it seemed we were just the duo to solve the mystery, we were never quite the winners. Came close, but always bested.



MYTH: Jamie and Adam are unbeatable.



B U S T E D

3 comments:

  1. Mike loves that show...I have watched many an episode as a result :-). Definitely a creative costume idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.

    I miss the days when Halloween parties were fun for grownups. In our ward, it's only for the kids. They look at you suspiciously if you want to decorate a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look AWESOME!! :) I'm impressed at how creative you were. I am NOT that good. Sometimes I have good ideas for costumes, but I'm usually too lazy to actually do it. Good thing we've got people like you to keep us going!

    ReplyDelete