Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Civic Duty

We voted! Well, Sean mailed his ballot to Colorado a couple weeks ago, but I voted today! My first time voting in person (ack, it's weird being a utah resident). I had a brief scare thinking that I lost my drivers license, but realized that I had left it in the scanner at home (which I had to scan to send a fax to IL to prove that I'm not a resident there anymore and thus cannot serve on a jury). And turns out I didn't even need to show them my license. Which seems like an invitation for voter fraud...

I stole an "I Voted" sticker for Sean. Shh, don't tell.

2 comments:

  1. They gave Jr. his own sticker and he didn't even vote. So I think that Sean is okay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unrelated to the post subject, but I wanted to tell you I enjoyed your lesson Katie. I always feel like you do such a great job. I know it's challenging in such a large Relief Society with so many cute babies. Great job.

    ReplyDelete