Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wildly Riced

We went last year, may as well go again! Despite the fact that we did not consume any form of grain, we enjoyed our time at the Wild Rice Festival. Since we weren't tucking in our visit between Grey's naps, we had more time to try all the activities. But like last year, Sean was working.
IMG_8451e
Giant bubbles! I really didn't think they were going to make it work. And then they did!

IMG_8438e
Sean has been itching to see a cider press for, I don't know, years? This the kids and my second experience this summer. Pity my more husband, please. Also, this is when I realized that I really ought to cut my kids' hair.

IMG_8458e
Traffic cone communiqué.

IMG_8462e
Grey had an important message to deliver, too.

IMG_8469e
Suckers for everybody made this my kids' favorite day ever!

IMG_8472e
Now let's have a downhill race back to the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment