Thursday, October 16, 2014

Grey Turns Two (Part 2: Everything Else)

IMG_8925e
Once we returned home from the apple farm, we had a quick lunch and then... CAKE!


Yes, we did do the candle thing twice so I could do a video take and a photographed take. So what? I like documentation. And Grey likes candles.

IMG_8894e
We also opened up presents!

IMG_8935e
And then played with presents. Chalk (and an easel)!

IMG_8942e
Mimi and Pompa's awesome race track! (let's not forget Grandma and Grandpa's Children's Museum Pass renewal!)

greys birthday balloons
No birthday is complete without balloons!

IMG_8971e
This kid, he had a pretty great day. My lucky two-year-old.

1 comment:

  1. I just really love him so much. He's such a doll and I think he and Milo would be best buddies. I can't get enough of him blowing out those candles! So darling.

    ReplyDelete