Monday, February 3, 2014

Florida Beginnings

IMG_1757e
Let's talk about Florida now, okay?  Because I got a cold the instant we came back here and it's just gotten worse every day (until today!). And I thought the kids got it when I did though to a lesser degree but it looks like its only now taking it's toll on them. THOUGH I have a magificent husband who let me sleep over the weekend when I felt gross. So things aren't all bad. But they were better in Florida, so let's talk about that.

IMG_1759e
The temperatures varied from perfect mid-seventies sunshine to some chillier high forties. But we also missed some deeply frigid temps in MN, so I count that as a win.

IMG_1753e
Also, Grey apparently aged two years. Wha? He's like, long and lanky in this photo.

IMG_1764e
That's better.

IMG_1767e
We had a busy week, we had something exciting going on every day. You would have thought that meant really good sleep, but it was the opposite. Everyone woke up almost every night. We kept their bedtime according to central time zone, meaning it was an hour later in Florida. But Liam and Dash definitely woke up an hour early despite. Oy, kids.

IMG_1768e
Mom and Dad's house was lovely. It's weird to not know where the cups are at my parent's house. They've done some work on it already and have some more to do, but it was already a great house. Plus they have a pool! Which was too cold to use but the hot tub got some exercise. Sean slipped off a scooter during the week, landing on his toosh. The hot water helped his sore tailbone

IMG_1771e
My parents now live a few minutes away from my sister, so we got to have fun with the Elledges too! There's something magical to little kids when they play with bigger kids. Everything is just the best when they're playing with their cousins.

IMG_1770e
Alright, get ready for adventure after adventure because we sure packed them in!

3 comments: