Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Orlando Science

IMG_1695e
Our first day of adventure was spent at Orlando's science museum! When we arrived, there was a line to get into the garage. I guess you can't escape the queue anywhere in orlando! But it meant I could take a photo of this tree. I love the hanging moss. Apparently it's not great for the tree but it looks so decadent. It makes me want to lean back in a long dress and sun hat while one hand wafts my face with a lace fan and the other swirls my icy lemonade.

IMG_1698e
The other car arrived first. It was MLKJr. Day so the cousins could join us!

IMG_1702e
Ah, this is why people live near family. I was hands-free!

There were lots of fun little exhibits, though this orange grove was most anticipated by the Elledges.

IMG_1719e
Everyone, adult and child alike, enjoyed playing with floam.

IMG_1720e
Grandpa's funny contribution. Liam talked about that the rest of the day.

IMG_1722e
So is this some phenomenon of which I'm not aware? Turtles and crocs just hangin' out together? No chompy chompy?

IMG_1740e
Their marble game made large!

IMG_1738e
And no pieces for Grey to choke! Huzzah!

IMG_1745e
And just so you know, it takes three to drive a train. Probably more if they're not brothers. Siblings have an edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment