Friday, February 28, 2014

Conversating

IMG_2471e
Liam: [walks into the bathroom] I love your home.
Dash: This IS my home. It's very clean. [spins to admire]

Dash: I want to sing a song about juice. I like juice, I love juice, Santa loves juice, ho ho ho.

Liam: [Sweetly, sing-songy] We are married. [hugs me, burying face in my neck]
Me: How did we get married?
Liam: For love!

Liam: I showed Dash this.
Me: Did he think it was funny?
Liam: [looks out window] Yes it's still sunny!

Liam: Hey fiddle fiddle the cat ran away with the spoon.

Dash: I'm Mrs. Sockilow and I have two boys and one girl. You're the girl, mommy.

Dash and Liam: Be escalent together! [Sean was teaching them "Be excellent to each other"]

Dash: What does Iron Man says?
Me: I am Iron Man.
Dash: What does Iron Man says still?
Me: He says, "Help me Jarvis!"
Dash: What does Iron Man says still?
Me: [not remembering his girlfriends name]... I love you, Penny.
[Dash and Liam giggle and find a coin, then hold it in a hand, stroking it]
Liam: I love you, penny.
Dash: I love you, penny.

Liam: [toots] I made a song with my toots!

Dash: [quickly] abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyznowiknowmyabcsnexttimewontyousingwithme
Liam: abcde ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh z!

Dash: Do you know... H A... P P Y?

Liam: There are bad guys in my mouth.

Dash: Dear Henly Fadder, thank thee for oranges, milk, peanut butter sandwich, meat, that's all. Jesus Christ amen. [a very typical prayer. They are very grateful for food. Milk is rarely left off the list.]

Liam: There's Best Buy!
Dash: We went there last night! [It was three months ago. Anything that has happened in the past is referenced as "last night"]

Liam: [Sees a church member's photo] I know her! She helped me! I love her.

Dash: What are they doing, daddy?
Sean: Playing hockey.
Dash: I want to do that! Look, mom, they're hockeying!

Dash: [talking to a toy phone] 'lo? I need some envelopes at my home. [hangs up]

[Grey sneezes twice]
Dash: Bless you bless you.

Dash: Stay up there, friend!
Liam: I'm going to win.
Dash: Don't bump your bottom! STAY UP THERE, FRIEND!

Liam: Ready go.
Dash: I going.
Liam: Stop!
Dash: I will stop!

Dash: I win! Your turn.
Liam: You need to say "your turn, purple horse" [They like to have alter egos]

[Watching a little train video]
Dash: Color color purple color!
Liam: Color color green color! Red color!
Dash: Gray color gray color gray color!

Liam: There's a bird out there. Do you see? I'll  point and you will look.
Dash: I don't see.
Liam: Put your head down, put your head down. [pushes Dash's head down]
Dash: I'm looking for other birds.

Liam: Everyfing is awesome. Everyfing is awesome. Everyfing is awesome. Everyfing is awesome. Everyfing is awesome. Everyfing is awesome. [We may have just seen the Lego movie...]

Liam: [tapping his chest] Jesus is right here. In my heart. Is right here.

Grey: Ah da da da RAR! [to me it sounds like he's saying, "the lion says RAR!"]

Dash: I'm the first one! I win!
Liam: I'm the last one! I win!

Liam: Grey's sitting on his potty! When he is a boy he can use the big potty. [whispers] Grey, you need to grow up and get old.

Liam: [using playdoh] Mommy I made a tree! It's falling! The Holy Ghost did that. With ropes. [??]

[I'm making dinner while Liam and Dash keep hurting each other]
Me: Okay, Liam, you stay in this room. Dash you stay in the living room. Dash? Where are you?
Dash: I'm in time out! [I did not send him there. A couple minutes later he comes out and hugs Liam]

Dash: Can you spell "black"?
Me: B L A C K
Dash: Liam! B L C O K!

Dash: Ho ho ho, I'm Santa. Come sit on my lap. [I put Grey on his lap] What is your Christmas wish?
Grey: Ho ho ho.
Dash: My Christmas wish is to love Grey! Get off my lap.

IMG_2480e

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, magical conversating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be escalent, that's a good motto. Think I shall adopt it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these are so cute! your boys are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! You must laugh all day long :)

    ReplyDelete