Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Toddler Time

IMG_2319e
One day earlier in the summer, we went down for a morning at the library. I was completely shocked to find the children's area absolutely crawling with people. But then I was delighted to find out that they were all waiting for the library's Toddler Time. So we joined them!

IMG_2321e
The boys were big fans. It helped that the first theme was trains. They were "Woo woo!"ing up a storm. And all our other visits have gone swimmingly.

IMG_2324e
They're a little timid before it begins, what with the big room and new people. But once the singing and hand motions and stories begin, they're all about it... as long as my lap is there for a quick retreat.

IMG_2331e
End it with a little coloring craft and we have a successful day at the library. Hurray!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to have my own little ones to bring to our local library it's one of the exciting parts for me in being a mother, your little guys are adorable and will have a love of books thanks to their mom :)

    ReplyDelete