Monday, July 9, 2012

Backyard Wanderings

Despite the heat, we still spent plenty of time outside in Colorado. I mean, Liam and Dash just could not resist that wide open backyard.
IMG_2017e
We were always accompanied by Rufus (even on to the trampoline!). Boy did that dog like to lick those little boys. Boy did those little boys like to be licked by Rufus.

IMG_2102e
We did lots of wandering. How often do I let them just wander? We need to go out in the wilderness more often.

IMG_2081e
We played on the playground. One of our company looked really pregnant. Take a guess who.

IMG_2103e
We got little injuries that mama would kiss better. You know, I think they're on to something with this kissing thing- I sure feel better when they kiss my boo-boos.

IMG_2112e
We helped disassemble the bench bit by bit.

IMG_2123e
And we just had fun hanging out with Mimi and Pompa. Couldn't get better.

(Did you notice I'm in TWO of these photos? Amazing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment