Friday, June 8, 2012

Monkey Boys

IMG_1198e
These two little monkeys love to climb.

IMG_1187e
Though, that's pretty synonymous with boy toddlerhood, isn't it?

IMG_1192e
One of their very very favorites though is hanging. Over and over again, they just want to hang by their hands while we count how long they stay up.

IMG_1197e
Once I was doing this with Dash, ready to catch him when he let go, when a decent-sized spider flew at my face. Yes, a spider. Dangling by a thread all around my head. It was terribly distracting, as you might imagine. And when Dash let go, I did not catch him. That was a Bad Mama day (he wan't hurt, just really surprised).

IMG_1194e
He's since forgiven me. And nothing can stop these boys from a good climb!

2 comments:

  1. this explains why boys were always so much better at the wall hang in PE class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate, hate, HATE spiders! Olivia would have ended up on the ground for sure with me likely running away. So scary!

    ReplyDelete