Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Facing Front

I suppose I should mention that, now that Dash and Liam are two years old, they are now in front-facing car seats with the American Academy of Pediatric's approval.
IMG_1253e
This was something I probably would have just delayed, were it up to only me. Rear-facing is safer, so what's the hurry? Sean was really excited to switch them around. Their feet are all scrunched up, he'd say. It's such a terrible view. It'd be so much easier to see them from the driver's seat!

IMG_1252e
So I relented. And I do think they like it better. They didn't have any huge reaction to say, this is incredible, life is so much better! But they're commenting on things so much more (probably because they can see so much more) and have lots of room to stretch their legs. And it's really nice to just glance in the rear-view mirror and see their faces (I didn't know they danced to the music so much). Best of all, it's suddenly super easy to check my passenger-side blind spot- no car seat in the way! Maybe this is the safer way after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment