Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Predictions?

Welp, we guessed wrong. No babies came on May 3rd. Or May 4th. When oh when will it be?

Anybody else want to weigh in? Pick a date or do you think I'll be induced? Whoever's closest... gets to babysit!

Let me give you a visual, maybe seeing how pregnant I look will effect your prediction.

IMG_9945e
Maternity clothes don't really fit anymore. There's lots of layering involved.

As much as I joke around about how big I am, as much as I whine about how I can't sleep and how I can't get rid of my itches and that my hips can't hold all this weight and how I'm never comfortable anymore... I'm so grateful for this pregnancy.

And how smoothly this pregnancy has gone! I don't want to jinx anything but there's only been a few tiny hiccups in an otherwise uneventful pregnancy (uneventful besides the whole twins thing, ha!). I've been able to work all this time, never had any morning sickness, never had any need for bedrest. I feel really, really lucky.

That said, I can't wait to meet them! And be able to lay on my back again. And wear my wedding ring instead of a twist-tie.

IMG_9954e

10 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! That stomach is unreal! I'm so glad you posted a picture! You still look so cute though.

    My guess is either May 9th for Mother's Day or May 11th, my sister's bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say it will be May 9th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I predict May 12th. And I would totally fly to Texas to babysit your boys...cause I KNOW they will be adorable. Hang in there!

    Mary S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is truly amazing how big your stomach is and how the rest of your body hasn't changed at all! I'll go for May 13th, since it's Preston's birthday...although that does mean they have to have a Friday the 13th birthday sometimes. Ella was actually born on a Friday the 13th. Enough of the tangent though :-). For your sake I hope they come soon so you can get some sleep again...that is when they let you :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May 12th! My birthday! Then you can give them both the middle name "Amelia"... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Amelia's idea:) I think you'll be induced though, because you've been doing an amazing job at keeping those babies in there! If you need an emergency drive to the hospital or cookies to eat, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second Amelia & Kim. :) The 12th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katie! This is Lindsay's mom. She told me I needed to see your picture to see if I can relate. I could have compared very favorably to your stomach, but you are TONS cuter than I ever was. I'm very excited for you. All babies are wonderful, but there is something special about twins. Let me know if I can be of any help. It is an amazing thing to see two babies in that bassinet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i agree with Jenna ~ of course :) ...my guess is May 11th.

    ReplyDelete