Friday, May 21, 2010

A bit the same, a bit different

IMG_0248e
Do these boys look like twins? As terrified as I was that I wouldn't be able to tell them apart, I actually don't have too much trouble. Liam has more hair and Dash's face is narrower. Of course, at 2 am with most my wits still asleep and in the dim light, my surety isn't so strong.


IMG_0262e
But they both have those adorable creases under their eyes, featured here on Liam.

IMG_0278e
And here's Dash modeling their wrinkly foreheads.

IMG_0224e
Dash pulls out that wrinkle forehead quite often. He must know how his mom melts every time he does.

IMG_0230e
And how she practically evaporates when he looks at her with those eyes. They have such incredible eyes.

IMG_0176e
Liam sometimes tries for a swashbuckling, debonair look. It works too.

IMG_0285e
He didn't love his sponge bath so much, at least not at the beginning. After a while, he calmed down and enjoyed it a bit.

IMG_0294e
Dash was pretty chill the whole time. I bet they'll love bath time soon, just like their momma.

IMG_0143e
But both little boys love their daddy with all their hearts!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, they are so beautiful! You know how some newborns look funny? DEFINITELY not yours. They are absolutely perfect. I can't get enough of them! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't think of any other couple who would be better suited for twins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they are soooo precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little wrinkly foreheads :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you took the time to post more pictures! They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. G Grandma BradleyMay 22, 2010 at 8:18 AM

    They are adorable. It seems like I am looking at babies Sean again. They do have their moms beautiful eyes. Love getting to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what handsome boys you have, but that comes at no surprise

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are SOOO precious! I love the photos- Jon and I need to come meet them :)

    ReplyDelete