Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Beautiful Boys

So I'm a mom now! And have thus removed myself from society to figure out how to care for my two sweet boys. People weren't kidding when they said it'd be a struggle to find time to sleep. I'll be doing my best to put up pictures and such but man, it's hard to be on the computer when I could be sleeping. Or staring at these amazing kids.

Because I've never seen anything more precious...
liam and dash together small
Dash and Liam taking a snooze together.

... more beautiful...

liam sleeping small
Little Liam has a fuzzy head of hair.

...more innocent...

Dash sleeping small
Dash enjoys the swaddle.

...more adorable...

Darrin liam small
Liam having a cuddle with his Uncle Darren.

...more exciting...

Dash Eyes small
Their eyes, oh their amazing soul-searching eyes.

... or more perfect than Mr. Liam and Mr. Dash.

P.S. Dashiell is pronounced Dash-ul. More on how we picked names later.

9 comments:

  1. You and Sean sure made two BEAUTIFUL BOYS!! They are SO PRECIOUS!! :) Congratulations again!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...how sweet! Don't you just love being a mommy?! They look so healthy;I'm glad everything went okay for you! Are they identical or fraternal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gaahhh! the cuteness!!! what cute names too, they sound good together, "Liam and Dash."

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah, and HOLY COW katie! you are some sort of fertility goddess, being 100 pounds and giving birth to twins like a pro! i bow to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, they're so precious! I need to meet them :) Congrats again! You and Sean are going to be such great parents. And thanks for clearing up the pronunciation issue, kuz I wasn't quite sure! ;) I'm excited to hear the story behind the names...

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are sooo cute! I just still can't believe you have two! Has it been tricky feeding them or taking care of them both when Sean is gone? I can't wait to see all the gorgeous pictures you will take of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck sleeping! But what a great reason to nor sleep! I'm so happy and excited for you! Babies are just so precious. Thanks for clearing up the Dash pronunciation, because I totally had his name wrong until I asked other people how to pronounce it. I like your pronunciation a lot more than mine! HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. I don't blame you for not being on the computer! Sleep and those boys are your priority! They are so precious though. So glad you posted the pics. They look so...angelic. Hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Them boys look amazing!! :) Time flies by with two little ones. Enjoy every second of it!

    ReplyDelete