Wednesday, September 17, 2008



So, our car got towed.

It happened last Saturday and I'm still coming to terms with it. And it was for a dumb reason but I don't know what to do about it. We had parked by the Cinemark Dollar Theater- for those of you who are familiar with it, you know that stretch of curb in the back that's continuous with the parking lot, behind that line of other buildings? We parked there, right behind a red zone. I'm acutally very paranoid about parking in the wrong places and checked all around to make sure there were no signs that said it was illegal to park there. I spotted none. But there was one, in the red zone itself, on the other side of where we parked. I hadn't even thought to check there because it's a red zone- a red zone sign's going to tell you that you can't park at a red zone, right? Not this one, it stated that no "non-stall" parking was allowed. Blast!

It's funny, we had so many chances to NOT see the movie: the showing we wanted to attend was sold out, we decided not to go to the other dollar theater but buy tickets for a later showing at the one we were already at, then at the later showing, the fuse kept bursting but finally worked. It was my punishment for going to a movie instead of finishing up my church lesson. Pricey punishment.

I want to be mad at someone but I don't know who. Whoever decided to put that sign in the stupid red zone. But who's that? Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, thats too bad that your car got towed. We would always park right around there when we would go there. We would go see a movie every tues at the dollar theater before we had rhylan. We loved it!! We sure do miss the dollar theaters in Provo. There are cheap theaters here but not that cheap!!

    ReplyDelete